December 26, 2013

STARCRUISE LIBRA

CRUISE ON STARCRUISE LIBRA

Price = RM 900 for deluxe sea room view
Duration = 5pm check-in to 10am the next day

Value for money = YES (for cruise virgin!)
So big! Quite excited as I never try on cruise before.

 Nice deluxse sea view room. With huge led tv and satelite TV. And small bathroom!

                                   
First impression is like in the movie Titanic. Enjoying the sunset, cool weather, windy and  overlook Georgetown. The buffet starts around 6pm, everything free except alchohol at RM6 and fruit juice at RM10! I choose the cheaper one, save money la.

 Overlooking Georgetown at dawn, from the deck.

Ok huh? Komtar at the background, and the old port.

I think it feels like Merseyside hehe....what a great day as Liverpool went top during christmas. 

 Didn't know I am quite photogenic.

One of my many talents.



It's too windy judging from my new hairstyle.

The captain navigating the ship, he looks so cool in uniform.